Mittwoch, 26. April 2017

Finish 4 by the 4th of July 2017 | Intro

Hi,
inspired by Cherish from the Youtube channel PrettyPistol 86 I am starting the Finish 4 by the 4th of July Project Pan. I picked some items to finish up completely and one item to hit pan on.

1. Kiko BB Cream Light
This item was part of a former Project Pan in which I couldn’t finish it up as it contains 50ml. This time I am making it a point to use it every single day.
2. Catrice The Chocolate Nudes Palette
I absolutely love this palette and have a backup of it already. I want to hit pan on the copper shade as this one is my favorite.
3. essence lights of orient bronzer
This bronzer was never used before and as I have another bronzer to finish up this year, I decided to try to hit pan on the highlighter. If I´ll be able to finish it up completely I will be very happy about it!

4. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Nr. 1 Le Rouge
I stopped using this lipstick as I spent 32€ on it and didn’t wanted to finish it up quickly. But as I have it for over 3 years now I need to finish it as soon as possible.
So these are the 4 products I chose to finish up during this Project Pan. You can link me on your Instagram Picture and I´ll love to like your picture of the items you want to use up.
Adi <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen